This document is prepared pursuant to Article 13 of EU Regulation No. 2016/679 and Legislative Decree 69/2012, which implemented the directive on cookies in Italy. It has been written for the website pepoli9rome.com (hereafter referred to as the website) and all portals connected to it, accessible with a PC browser and through special applications installed on PDAs, tablets, mobile phones, etc. Other websites that can be accessed via links on the website are excluded.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a set of data, often containing a unique anonymous identification code, which is sent to the browser by a web server and then stored on the hard disk of the visitor’s computer. The cookie is then read and recognized by the website that sent it every time a subsequent connection is made to that website.
Cookies on this website
This website uses the following cookies:
- Technical or session cookies, needed to enable safe and efficient browsing of the website. In particular, session cookies are used for the following purposes: security, access to reserved areas and improvement of the service offered. Note that consent to use of these cookies is not required as their installation is needed to allow a user to browse the website and save their preferences and for correct operation of the website. If the user deletes cookies through the browser settings, it may become difficult or even impossible to browse the website.
- Third party analytics cookies: Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”), is used to analyse how the website is used. It allows us to collect information, in an aggregate and anonymous form, about how the website is used, allowing us to improve the operation of the website. More information about GA: click here
Google Analytics deactivation page: click here
Facebook Cookie Pixel, which allows to analyse conversions taking place in the website as resulting from advertising campaigns performed on Facebook account.
Facebook Pixel deactivation page: click here
Visitor Queue, an analysis service used to collect information useful for browsing, is used to analyse the type of traffic visiting the website.
- Profiling cookies: not used.
- The first time a user visits the website, they may accept all non-session cookies by clicking on the Accept button at the bottom of the page. If the user does not give their consent, only session cookies will remain active. The user can exclude Google Analytics cookies, following the instructions given in this link.
Blocking and deleting cookies
You can block cookies by changing your browser settings so that they will not be stored on your device. To do this, follow the instructions provided by the browser (usually in the help, tools or edit menu). Deactivation of a cookie or type of cookie does not delete it from the browser. That operation must be performed directly in the browser.
To delete, disable or restore cookies on your computer, use the cookie configuration pages provided by third-party content providers, or use the options provided by your browser.
Here below is a list of instructions for managing cookies applicable to the most popular browsers:
- Chrome – https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&topic=14666&ctx=topic
- Firefox – https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Internet Explorer – http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Safari – https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_GB
Refer to the instruction manual for information about how to manage cookies for mobile devices.
Technical information about third-party cookies.
_ga: Used by Google Analytics to distinguish users. Duration: 2 years. Origin – Google;
_gid: Used by Google Analytics to distinguish users. Duration: 24 hours. Origin – Google;
_gat: Used by Google Analytics to record the frequency of requests. Duration: 10 minutes. Origin – Google;
mediaplan: Third-party cookies, server statistics. Duration: 1 to 2 hours. Origin – Google;
mediaplan.BAK: Third-party cookies, server statistics. Duration: 1 month. Origin – Google;
BizoID: LinkedIn information and tags from ads. Duration: 6 months. Origin – LinkedIn Ad;
bcookie: Sharing buttons and ad tag. Browser ID cookie. Duration: 1 year. Origin – LinkedIn Ad;
bscookie: Sharing buttons and ad tag. Secure browser ID cookie. Duration: 1 year. Origin – LinkedIn Ad;
BizoUserMatchHistory: Analysis of LinkedIn Ad. Duration: 6 months. Origin – LinkedIn Ad;
lidc: Used for routing. Duration: 1 day. Origin – LinkedIn Ad;
lang: session cookies for “follow us on LinkedIn”. Origin: LinkedIn Ad.